Charged for Success: Understanding EV Trends and Their Impact
Sales of electric vehicles (EVs) grew by 85 percent in 2021 while sales of light-duty vehicles increased by just 3 percent over the same period. As more consumers embrace EVs and more automakers promise an all-electric line-up, insurers and repairers must prepare for dramatic changes to the way they manage collision claims.
In this CIECAST webinar, Mitchell's Ryan Mandell, director of claims performance, describes the:
• Market factors driving EV adoption
• Effect of EV sales on claim frequency and costs
• Differences in EV construction and technology
• Challenges EVs introduce to the delivery of proper, safe repair
• Technology enhancements needed to support the safe return of EVs to the road
View the recording below or click here to access the CIECA website for other CIECAST webinars.