Our Body Shop Estimate and Appraisal Software Is Designed for Both Novice and Expert Users, Providing
- An Intuitive User Interface: Transforming First-Time Estimators Into Expert Appraisers
- In-Product Tours: Minimizing Training Time
- VIN Scanning: Eliminating Estimating Errors
- Photo Integration: Supporting Image Capture and Storage
- Versatility: Letting You Write Multiple Estimates at Once
- Language Localization: Now Also Supporting French Canadian
Mitchell Cloud Estimating also integrates seamlessly with Mitchell Intelligent Estimating to automatically display the component-level estimate lines produced by artificial intelligence.
Why Choose Mitchell Cloud Estimating As Your Body Shop Estimating & Appraisal Software?
Available on any Internet-enabled Microsoft Windows, Apple iOS or Google Android device, our collision and auto body estimating and appraisal software lets you complete estimates from the claimant’s house, the shop floor or your office. Since it’s cloud-based, your work is saved automatically.
Support for Commercial & Specialty Vehicles
Mitchell’s body shop estimating and appraisal software supports motorcycles, ATVs, RUVs and commercial truck, all from within the same platform that you rely on to write estimates for passenger and light-duty vehicles.
Access to Estimate Profiles
Insurance carriers can easily access estimate profiles and apply rules from Estimate Advisor to help ensure that appraisers follow your pre-set guidelines before committing the estimate.
Receive updates to your auto body estimating and appraisal software automatically so you’ll always have access to the latest product features and vehicle data—without having to wait or install the software yourself.