Our Body Shop Estimate and Appraisal Software Is Designed for Both Novice and Expert Users, Providing
- An Intuitive User Interface: Transforming First-Time Estimators Into Expert Appraisers
- In-Product Tours: Minimizing Training Time
- VIN Scanning: Eliminating Estimating Errors
- Photo Integration: Supporting Image Capture and Storage
- Versatility: Letting You Write Multiple Estimates at Once
- Language Localization: Now Also Supporting French Canadian
Mitchell Cloud Estimating also integrates seamlessly with Mitchell Intelligent Estimating to automatically display the component-level estimate lines produced by artificial intelligence.
Why Choose Mitchell Cloud Estimating As Your Body Shop Estimating & Appraisal Software?
Streamline Your Estimating and Appraisal Workflow
Access to Estimate Profiles
Insurance carriers can easily access estimate profiles and apply rules from Estimate Advisor to help ensure that appraisers follow your pre-set guidelines before committing the estimate.
Estimating for Commercial Trucks
Designed specifically for medium- and heavy-duty trucks, Mitchell Cloud Estimating TruckMax lets you quickly and efficiently create estimates featuring p-pages, labor hours, aftermarket parts and more.
Support for Specialty Vehicles
You can also use Mitchell Cloud Estimating to write estimates for specialty vehicles, such as motorcycles, ATVs, RUVs and snowmobiles. Along with our cloud-based software, you’ll get the latest safety information and labels, a complete list of body parts, engine breakdowns, frame assembly guides and suspension details—all at your fingertips!