The Right Solutions for the Right Repair
Mitchell is committed to continuous improvement and innovation, which is why we’ve developed a full suite of solutions designed to reduce cycle time, streamline operations, improve customer satisfaction and, most importantly, support proper and safe vehicle repair.
Mitchell Cloud Estimating was created for collision and auto body repairers. Backed by our industry expertise and comprehensive data, it simplifies the appraisal process and allows you to write estimates from any location or device—desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Teardown & Blueprinting
Glass Repair & Replacement
Now you can restore vehicles equipped with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) to their pre-accident condition using Mitchell solutions for calibration. This allows you to perform simple, quick and precise sensor calibration of front-facing cameras and radar on all major OE platforms. You can also take advantage of our cloud-based platform to capture and store pre- and post-scan reports and repair quality assurance (QA) documents as well as the view log of repair procedures by estimator, technician and QA manager.
Auto Body Repair Solutions Designed for the Way You Work
More than 20,000 collision repair facilities in the U.S. and Canada use Mitchell solutions to:
- Streamline Business and Repair Processes
- Write Accurate Estimates
- Access Integrated OEM Repair Procedures
- Perform Diagnostic Scanning and Calibration
- Monitor Customer Engagement
- Improve Communication with Vehicle Owners and Carriers
- Manage Glass Repair and Replacement
- Attract New Customers and Grow Revenue with OEM Network Participation
- Build Stronger Relationships with Direct Repair Program (DRP) Partners