Point-of-Sale Solution for Auto Glass Repair & Replacement
Mitchell Cloud Glass for Installers
Now you can oversee the entire auto glass repair and replacement process from one point-of-sale solution: Mitchell Cloud Glass. Mitchell’s cloud-based system provides you with the data needed to run your business—from anywhere and any Internet-enabled device. Our glass solution includes OEM repair procedures, National Auto Glass Specifications (NAGS) data, VIN decoding and more.View Resources Learn More
Auto Glass Point-of-Sale Solution for Independent Installers & Repair Facilities
Independent installers and repair facilities rely on Mitchell’s glass point-of-sale solution to better manage their businesses. From generating invoices to accessing OEM repair and replacement procedures to tracking performance, Mitchell Cloud Glass does it all. Additionally, our glass repair software is integrated with the Mitchell-owned National Auto Glass Specifications (NAGS) database—providing the industry with up-to-date information on aftermarket glass parts, installation materials, labor data and more.
Glass Estimating Software to Support You & Your Business
Mitchell Cloud Glass is our point-of-sale solution for glass repair and replacement—built to support your business and your commitment to proper, safe repair.
- Cost-Effectively Run Your Operations from the Road or the Office
- Access Integrated OEM Repair Procedures and Calibration Information
- Easily Find the NAGS Data You Need
- Integrate with QuickBooks Online Accounting Software
- Track and Update Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in Real Time
Access Mitchell Cloud Glass through your web browser from anywhere and any Internet-enabled device.
View National Auto Glass Specifications (NAGS) from within Mitchell Cloud Glass and get critical industry benchmark data.
Integrated Repair Procedures
Receive much-needed repair and calibration information.
Search calibration procedures based on keywords from Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).
Leverage the suite of management tools customized for glass repair and replacement shops.
Helping You Work More Efficiently
The Mitchell Cloud Glass point-of-sale solution is designed to help you save time and improve customer satisfaction. It features:
- Access from Internet-Enabled Devices
- Integrated OEM Repair Procedures
- Calibration Recommendations Per Part Number
- Connectivity to Mitchell’s VIN Decode System
- Data on Frequently Sold Parts for Fitment Assistance
- QuickBooks Online Integration
- Credit Card Processing Integration
- Inventory Control
- EDI Capabilities with Lynx, Safelite and Glaxis
- EMS CIECA File Export
- Integration with Mitchell Diagnostic Reports
- Cloud Storage for Easy Access
- Automatically Updated NAGS Information
- Multi-Shop Operational Setup
ADAS Calibration for Glass Repair and Replacement
Windshield replacements on ADAS-equipped vehicles often require calibration to ensure the front-facing cameras continue to operate properly. Mitchell’s MD-TS21 target system is designed to help glass installers meet OEM repair standards while providing new revenue opportunities. Tune into our live demo to see how the MD-TS21 can assist you in performing simple, quick and precise ADAS calibrations.