Capture Damaged Vehicle Photos & Collision Information
- The Intelligent Claims Experience starts with information gathering: Claim details and vehicle images can be gathered from multiple sources—consumer-facing mobile applications, insurance workflow solutions or third-party inputs.
- Our flexible ecosystem and workflow design allows Mitchell Intelligent Estimating to consume many different input types allowing it to evolve as the industry changes.
Analyze Photos Using Computer Vision
- With inputs from our customers, Mitchell Intelligent Damage Analysis (MIDA) evaluates images using computer vision. This AI engine identifies damaged components for labor operations.
- With 75 years of collision repair data and expertise, auto collision claims trends, OE build sheets and more, Mitchell Intelligent Estimating brings you efficiency and a peace of mind. It's open platform also gives you the freedom to integrate with third party AI engines to better serve your unique claims workflow.
Convert Analysis Into Estimate Lines
- Mitchell's unique database, built with the latest automotive data and decades of expertise, allow MIDA recommendations to be mapped to individual estimate lines.
- Estimate line items are converted to BMS files, ready for final estimate output.
Surface Estimates in Mitchell Cloud Estimating
- With estimates produced in a fraction of the time, Mitchell Cloud Estimating makes it easy to surface estimates, review recommendations and get repairs moving.
- From OE statements to Integrated Repair Procedures, Mitchell Cloud Estimating provides the information needed to enable proper and safe repairs, on any device at any time.