Mitchell OEM Network Solutions
General Motors Canada Collision Repair Network
A Network Of GM Dealers That Are Focused on Proper and Safe Repairs
Mitchell is responsible for managing enrollment and reporting capabilities as it relates to the program KPIs and site audits which will include:
- Required tools and equipment
- Utilization of GM Repair Procedures
- Required Pro-Level 2 Technician I-CAR Training
- Submitting Repair Information
- Mitchell Cloud Estimating Platform
- Pre-Scan / Calibration / Post Scan on All Vehicles
- Compliance Audits
- Customer Satisfaction Index
To get started, review the Core Requirements List and FAQs to prepare your facility and technicians for the program. Please be aware that the application can take up to an hour to complete and will require pictures of all items listed on the CORE requirements list.
Download French Versions: FAQs, CORE Requirements and Tool and Equipment List.