Mitchell's TruckEst solution can help you:
- Access estimating data on over 40 manufacturers with more than 300 vehicle configurations.
- Generate professional-looking estimates faster than writing by hand.
- Retrieve truck condition reports and customized print outs of parts, assemblies and graphics.
- Store and organize multiple vendors, parts and prices.
- Access Mitchell's procedure pages to determine included and non-included operations.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest data (with up to four updates per year).
- Import/export parts orders, worksheets, and estimates.
Mitchell Medium and Heavy Truck Collision Estimating
Your most accurate estimates, appraisals, and quick parts look-ups start here.
The only printed source of medium and heavy duty truck estimating information provides the tools you need to maximize profitability. With more trucks on the road than ever before, the expanded vehicle coverage alone makes these guides a must.
- Updated procedure pages for eliminating guesswork and increasing an estimate’s accuracy
- Up-to-date labor times and parts illustrations for over 225 medium and heavy truck models
- Separate trailer and engine sections for easier estimating
- Existing services include "rights" (R) and "lefts" (L) for parts to make your estimates come out right every time
Issues: 1 Medium Truck and 1 Heavy Truck Estimating Guide per 12-month subscription.