- Integrated Repair Procedures: Access critical Repair Procedures for safe and proper repairs.
- EDI Capabilities: Submit invoices, receive assignments, dispatches and authorizations right in Mitchell Cloud Glass.
- Performance Dashboards: Multi shop or single shop dashboards allow you to track performance, review important KPI’s and keep updated with job schedules on the go.
- Web Based: Access the system from any location with internet connectivity.
- Cloud Storage: System stores job information directly to the Cloud for future reference.
- Access to NAGS Database: With Mitchell Cloud Glass you will get complete access to Mitchell’s industry standard National Auto Glass Specifications (NAGS) data built into your Mitchell Cloud Glass solution. Get insight into OEM, aftermarket and interchange auto glass parts, installation materials, labor and benchmark pricing.
- Price How You Want: It’s your business. Mitchell Cloud Glass gives you the ability to create quotes based on NAGS pricing or your own cost based pricing.
- Inventory: Download your inventory and apply items on hand to your jobs.
- Easily Decode VIN: Quick look up on the year, make and model for thousands of vehicles with our VIN Decoder.
- Capture AGRSS® Requirements: Capture temperature, humidity, safe drive-away time, DOT number, adhesive type, LOT number, as required by the AGRSS® Council.
- Grow Your Business Seamlessly: Mitchell Cloud Glass has multi-user login capabilities, allowing the solution to grow with your business.
- Comprehensive Management Reporting: Make educated business decisions by taking advantage of our comprehensive management reports to know where your business stands at any moment.
- Supplier Pricing Maintenance: Manage and import your supplier’s pricing into Mitchell Cloud Glass.
This point-of-sale solution offers everything your Glass Repair and Replacement business needs to generate invoices, view repair procedures, schedule jobs and track performance.
Need more information? Fill out the form below: