Ask a Question
Enabling adjusters and case managers to make educated decisions about drug therapy is a priority.
Our answer: Ask The Pharmacist. Just send an email by clicking the button below and our clinical team will attempt to answer your pressing questions about specific claims and offer clinical expertise to help you make decisions regarding drug-related issues.
Explore our collection of past articles.
- When do drugs become generic?
- Why would someone be prescribed an opioid to treat opioid addiction?
- Are there cardiovascular considerations related to common medications used in workers' comp?
- How are Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs used when managing or prescribing opioid medications?
- How are seizure drugs used for pain management in workers' comp?
- Are there rules or recommendations for traveling with a controlled substance?
- Are there rules or recommendations for opioid disposal?
- Are there times when it’s better to dispense a brand drug instead of its generic equivalent?