Manage repair orders and opportunities
Capture all critical information and document damage in front of the customer to enable transparency and build trust. Using RepairCenter Mobile, you can automatically attach photos to the job, see all job information in one place, view and assign tasks, and update customers updated on the status of their repair.
Streamline production management
Manage and update the current status and location of in-progress repairs remotely. Identify bottlenecks and help to maximize the number of jobs you can complete in a day. Virtually eliminate time-consuming, error-prone rekeying.
With the RepairCenter Mobile app, you can:
- Scan the VIN to decode the vehicle details when creating a new opportunity.
- View and update repair order status in the shop. Vehicle owners can also receive an email with the repair status of their vehicle for a higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Save time by sending one-way messages or starting two-way conversations with technicians, estimators, or anyone else in your shop with Hub.
- Tag Hub messages with people or keywords like “vehicle complete”, “paint”, or “rental” on a group conversation so the responsible party doesn’t miss tasks directly meant for them. Push notifications will alert users to updates, even when RepairCenter is closed.
- Take photos of parts and vehicle damage, and attach the multiple photos directly to the repair order. No need to carry a separate camera and spend extra time transferring and attaching files.
- Find the job that you’re looking for with ease, just by scanning the VIN from the job or opportunity.