Industry leading audit administration tool to easily manage claims estimate and business rules
Mitchell's Estimate Advisor is an industry-leading audit administration tool that enhances your estimating process. With the ability to create thousands of complex and customized estimate rules, Estimate Advisor can be configured to produce alerts for virtually any of your required estimating guidelines—from labor rates to material allowances and even custom-defined fields.
Estimate Advisor can help you:
- Create, distribute and easily manage business and estimate rules between you and partners.
- Make sure appraisers follow your defined rules before the estimate is uploaded.
- Ensure compliant estimates enter the workflow system from the start for maximum efficiency.
- Reduce the time and expense of producing supplements.
- Reduce cycle time and improve repair partner relationships.
Improve DRP relationships
Strong Direct Repair Shop relationships require constant connection. Without it, miscommunication on rules and guidelines can lead to expensive rework to resolve issues with your partner rather than focusing on the claim itself. Estimate Advisor helps you to avoid costs with your DRP shops because it:
- Reduces supplements by alerting DRP shops of your estimate guidelines before they upload.
- Is compliant with industry standards, allowing shops to use the estimating system of their choice.
- Lets shop focus on what they do best—fix vehicles.
Optimize parts utilization
Trying to determine when to use OEM versus aftermarket parts can be a challenge. Estimate Advisor solves this problem by:
- Providing carrier-defined parts guidelines at the make/model level.
- Ensuring correct labor rates are applied at every opportunity.