Intelligent Field Dispatch
Tool for dispatchers to schedule and map the most efficient routes
Mitchell Intelligent Field Dispatch facilitates better outcomes. Real-time synchronization and fully integrated mapping services enable dispatchers to:
- Effectively manage and expedite field appraisal assignments.
- Schedule and map the most efficient routes based on outstanding assignments and available staff appraisers.
- Freely modify programmed schedules and routes as needed to adjust for unique staff-specific situations, providing real time solutions as your priorities change.
Today's Customers Expect Real-Time Answers
With WorkCenter Dispatch's ability to provide visibility on job status and
appraiser location, your customers will be satisfied throughout the entire process and back on the road sooner.
- The schedule can be rearranged as necessary to accomodate any priority shifts during the day
- Driving directions are determined for the entire day's schedule—from designated starting point (such as home or office) to ending point
- Constraints , such as high priority, specified day or time, and status of assignments are displayed graphically
- Assignments can be uploaded easily to a supported GPS device
Mobile Access for Immediate Claim Status
With mobile technology, appraisers can consistently update the statuses of each claim and have it be sent straight to their dispatcher via online interface or smartphone. The schedule can be conveniently accessed by field appraisers online or through a mobile application. Throughout the work day, appraisers update assignment status to communicate progress to the dispatcher.