Frame Dimensions Unibody & Chassis (Domestic & Imports)
When millimeters matter—trust the most accurate vehicle dimension measurements in the industry
These industry-leading manuals are an essential complement to any computerized measuring system and a must if your shop utilizes edge-of-hole dimensions. With coverage on the latest vehicles, the Mitchell Unibody and Chassis manuals are the most complete source of information available. Mitchell’s experts measure all new vehicles and create the detailed graphics you need for unsurpassed accuracy.
- Accelerate your repair processes with a complete picture of the areas involved in straightening a repair
- Quickly prepare accurate invoices
- Use the manuals for quick checks under the car or hood with a tram bar
- Edge-of-hole dimensions, widths measured from centerline and individual datum lengths for underbody information
- Point-to-point tram lengths
- Diagonal measurements
- Upperbody dimensions include pillar widths for inside passenger compartment, door, windshield and rear window
- Deck lid measurements for more extensive and complete collision repairs
Issues: 1 per year
If you would like to purchase a collision estimating guide, or receive a quote, please call our Inside Sales team.