FastPhoto Manager also enables you to:
- Accurately assess damage through comprehensive photo documentation: Help every team member create more accurate estimates. Using this collision repair photo management tool, you can capture any existing damage and record supplemental damage information. Streamline the claim process and enhance visual documentation with intuitive auto body shop photo software.
- Document repair status with built-in stage tags: Use optional pre-programmed stages in this collision repair photo management tool to document and time-stamp photos every step of the way. From vehicle intake to final delivery, quick access to imagery allows you to streamline the communication process with customers, insurance partners, and parts suppliers.
- Instantly transfer photos through secure, wireless technology: This auto body shop photo software is easy to use, making it a viable tool for every member of your team. Instead of manually moving each and every photo, and risking loss of photographic evidence in the process, you can automate your transfer process. Transfer digital photos with the click of a button, and the software will automatically sort them and link them to the correct repair order or estimate. Plus, you never have to worry about the loss of vehicle documentation. These photos are backed up into a robust Mitchell data center, so you have the peace of mind that images are secure and available whenever they’re needed.
Accelerate Your Photo Management Process
Mitchell products and services are designed to help you optimize daily processes. Using a collision repair photo management tool, you have the power to expedite the vehicle documentation process from start to completion.
- Faster intake: With FastPhoto's built-in barcode reader and wireless transfer capability, your team can dramatically speed up vehicle intake procedures.
- Multiple vehicle processing: You can get more done in less time by processing multiple vehicles simultaneously without having to shuffle paperwork and interrupt workflow.
- Centralized storage: If your collision repair facility has multiple locations, you can view photos from any of them, all in one central location. Access all your photos in one place to improve cohesion across your business.
FastPhoto Manager was the industry's first photo management tool to be seamlessly integrated within RepairCenter and other popular business management systems. This easy-to-use tool provides the latest innovation and pairs with any other products you've chosen to help run your business.
Explore all of Mitchell’s collision repair shop solutions and find tools tailored to your needs.