Estimating made easy
Use your desktop, laptop, tablet, or use them together. With Mitchell Cloud Estimating, you can start an estimate at the vehicle and finish it at your desk, or write the whole thing in the field. Anywhere you need, on whatever device you use.
The information you need, when you need it
Get vehicle repair detail in context with Integrated Repair Procedures, and view your Mitchell Diagnostics scans in an easy-to-use interface within the estimate.
Cloud-based estimating means automatic, instant updates give you the latest data, new feature enhancements, and access to new products, without cumbersome installations and disruption to your workflow.
- Cloud-based app: Freedom to work anywhere, anytime on any device; no installations, plus the convenience of automatic instant updates.
- User-friendly: Easy to use, card-based interface and in-product tours minimizes training time; helps first-time users become experts fast.
- Feature rich: Accurate, comprehensive vehicle, parts and labor databases at your fingertips; instant availability of new features with in-product notification and guidance.
- Open system: Browser and device agnostic to run on multiple operating systems and fit many different users’ workflows; also works with either EMS or BMS standards.
- Efficiency focus: Designed for novice and expert estimators, the versatile and simplified estimating process adapts to users, saves time and minimizes administrative tasks; ability to work on multiple estimates at one time.
- Intuitive Search: Easily search for parts, estimate lines, and labor information within the context of the estimate, without losing your spot in the workflow.
- Integrates with: Mitchell Diagnostics, Mitchell Parts and TechAdvisor for OEM Repair Procedures to promote safe & proper repairs.
- Auto Save & Auto Calc: Never lose any of your work. The cloud capabilities will save your work automatically and calculate as you move along in the estimate.
- Guided Estimating: Pre-configured vehicle specific estimate templates to guide the estimator in the decision-making process.
Use estimate information
Read More ▶
to create repair order documents
and order parts
Please use the below form to indicate how we can help you today.