Mitchell has leveraged years of experience to formulate this must-have online portal offering a wide variety of features tailored to the needs of Glass Repair facilities of all sizes.
Top Features of eGlassClaims:
- Cloud Based Interface―Access eGlassClaim on any browser from virtually anywhere.
- Complete Access to Mitchell’s NAGS Database―Get complete access to the NAGS database including glass, moldings, interchanges, kits, diagrams, and more, with vehicle coverage from 1949.
- VIN Decoder―Experience flawless vehicle selection using our proprietary VIN Decoder.
- GLAXIS ™ Capabilities―Get Lynx assignments, dispatches, authorizations and etc. right in your eGlassClaim account.
- Capture AGRSS® Requirements―Capture temperature, humidity, safe drive-away time, DOT number, adhesive type, LOT number, as required by the AGRSS® Council.
- Multi-User Capability―No matter how much you expand your business, eGlassClaim is there to help you run it more efficiently. The multi-user capability allows you to set-up multiple users and login from any computer.
- Comprehensive Management Reporting―Take advantage of our comprehensive management reports and make educated business decisions by knowing where your business operation stands at any moment.
- Customer Management―Easily look-up customer information and past service records to enhance the repair process and customer satisfaction.
- Employee Management―Take advantage of our Employee Management feature and get full control over the way you pay and manage your employees and their access to information. Cost-Based Pricing Capability―Quote based on NAGS, or on your own cost-based pricing.
- Supplier Pricing Maintenance―Easily import your supplier's pricing into eGlassClaim and manage it the way that fits your business needs.
- QuickBooks Connectivity―Get full control over your finances by easily importing all you invoices and tax profiles into QuickBooks.
Looking for EDI capabilities?
Mitchell GlassMate is the auto glass repair management solution for you.
Read More ▶