Some areas our Professional Services Team can help are in
- Relatedness of the diagnoses and treatment
- Treatment patterns: gaps, timing, duration
- Medical necessity and efficacy of new procedures and technology
Together, we have provided an unparalleled depth of medical review services to more than 30,000 first- and third-party injury claims each year across the country. Members of this team have earned and maintain a wide variety of professional certifications, including Certified Legal Nurse Consultant (CLNC), American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) Certified Coder as well as certifications granted by The American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Professionals (ABQAURP).
Nurse review focus consists of
- Bill level review
- Focused review
- Relatedness and medical necessity
- Coding review
- Focused Review – short format, issue focused review
- Record Summarization – features a chronological record summary
- Injury Claim Summary - Full chronological medical record summary and detailed negotiation points
Our Auto Casualty Solutions Professional Services Team is available to you on a per-bill or per-claim basis to provide you with professional comprehensive medical evaluation services.