The COVID-19 pandemic turned the world upside down. Now with vaccine access increasing and economic recovery underway, claims organizations need to be prepared for what’s next. Join this webinar on July 15 at 11:30 AM PT to learn about emerging auto casualty and workers’ compensation claim trends as the pandemic slows in the U.S. and find out strategies top claims organizations are implementing to prepare for the future.
What You'll Learn
- The P&C industry’s progress toward economic recovery, demonstrated via Mitchell data and top claims organization actions. Get insights to help you understand how your organization’s claim trends compare to your peers.
- The rate your peers increased adoption of automation, AI and other technologies since the pandemic started. Discover the distinct advantages they achieve using technology and automation.
- How to assess technology and service partners to evaluate the value and flexibility they provide to help you accomplish your goals.
- Norman Tyrrell, Vice President, Product Management, Mitchell Casualty Solutions
- John Loupot, Vice President, Technology Enabled Services, Mitchell Casualty Solutions
[mpower_button button_text="Register Now" button_link="https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3094778/38DC2BFF14B535F88E0891B7CA2E9C3C" new_tab=true]
Additional Articles On This Topic