Mitchell International "Drone Giveaway"
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
(1) Description of the Giveaway—Mitchell International, Inc. (the "Sponsor") is offering "Drone Giveaway" (the "Promotion") and will award a prize on the basis of random selection from eligible entrants. The Promotion begins at 9:00:01 AM Pacific Time ("PT") on October 31, 2016 and ends at 4:30:00 PM PT on November 3, 2016 ("Promotion Period"). After the promotion period there is one(1) drawing ("Giveaway Drawing") on November 3, 2016.
By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Entities (defined below) from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, (including but not limited to personal injury and death), which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize.
(2) Eligibility—The Promotion is open only to owners or managers of auto body shop businesses physically located in the United States, the District of Columbia and Canada, who are legal U.S. or CAN residents 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of Mitchell International, Inc., its parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, (collectively "Promotion Entities") their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations apply.
(3) How to Enter the Promotion—Initial Entry: To receive one (1) entry, visit Mitchell’s booth #11476 at SEMA. Put your business card in the box with your first/last name, email address, company name, state/province, zip/postal code and phone number (your "Initial Entry"). There is a limit of one (1) Initial Entry per person.
Any entry received during the Promotion Period is eligible for the Drawing. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person.
(4) Prizes—Grand Prize – In the one (1) Drawing one (1) winner will be randomly selected to receive a drone.
There is one (1) total prize available with an overall ARV of all prizes of $600 USD.
(5) Prize Awarding—The winner will be randomly selected according to the schedule shown in the first paragraph of these Official Rules. The winner will be contacted within one (1) business day of the drawing by phone and/or e-mail ("Prize Notification") and will be required to satisfactorily complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law). The Affidavit must be returned within five (5) days of provision of the document. The potential winner may also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver’s license, birth certificate or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to Sponsor) as proof of age and residency. Non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and the selection of an alternate winner. Return of prize notification and/or Affidavit as undeliverable will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and the selection of an alternate winner. Prizes cannot be transferred or assigned to other employees of the shop or any third party. In compliance with Canadian law, if a Canadian resident’s entry is selected as the winner of any prize, the entrant must correctly answer a multiple part mathematical skill question as a condition of being named a valid winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize won by a Canadian winner with the cash equivalent in U.S. Dollars paid by check. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item or transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person. All applicable taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
(6) General—All provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations apply.
All decisions of the Sponsor in any matter relating to this Promotion shall be binding and final.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, late, lost, or misdirected, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate entrant's eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
(7) Information about the Winner—To receive information about the winner (available after November 3, 2016) send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by February 3, 2017 to: Mitchell APD Marketing, Drone Giveaway Winner, 6220 Greenwich Drive San Diego, CA 92122
Mitchell International, Inc.
6220 Greenwich Drive
San Diego, CA 92122