Consumer Self-Service Solutions
Integrated, mobile workflows as smart as today’s connected consumer
With Mitchell’s Consumer Self-Service solutions, customers can meet consumers’ digital demands with solutions built for the future and expertise built on decades of experience.
- Improve customer satisfaction with easy-to-use self-service tools and photo capturing options
- Gain efficiency, accuracy and insight with streamlined workflows and valuable data analytics
- Integrate with the WorkCenter™ suite of solutions for seamless end-to-end worklow
- Fit business needs with carrier-branding and flexible, customizable assignment rules
Flexible. Versatile. Powerful.
Mitchell’s smart self-service tools offer a complete, end-to-end workflow that covers all the bases and traces steps along the complete auto claims process. Entirely connected. Entirely integrated. Truly beneficial.
- Mobile First Notice of Loss (mFNOL)—Mitchell’s mFNOL offering is designed to give carriers the mobile claims processing capability consumers demand, while providing the customization and analytics carriers desire for smart, streamlined claims management.
- Integrated First Notice of Loss (iFNOL)—Integrated FNOL powers Mitchell’s Mobile FNOL solution and enables carriers to set up and configure their own FNOL workflow for visibility to call center Representatives or the consumer. iFNOL is directly integrated with the claims process and can be configured to work with a carrier’s existing mobile application.
- WorkCenter Photo Estimating Workflow—This versatile application identifies photo-based estimating opportunities, assigns work to qualified resources, facilitates photo review and consumer communication, and provides fraud prevention tools.
- Guided Photo Capture—This web-based app is an optional add-on to the WorkCenter solution Photo Estimating Workflow. It walks the consumer through the damage-capture process, allowing him or her to capture photos on their mobile device. It can be used as a standalone product, or integrated into mFNOL or an existing carrier application.