Consumer Self-Service Tools
End-to-end solutions for today’s connected consumer
Mitchell Consumer Self-Service Tools enable an end-to-end consumer experience. These customizable tools empower both consumers and insurance carriers alike, from reporting facts of loss to taking photos of the damage to scheduling services to tracking claim status. While other solutions offer only a partial approach, these comprehensive self-service tools integrate seamlessly with products you already use like the WorkCenter™ suite of solutions.
Key benefits and features of these mobile and web-based apps include:
- Faster turn-around time and higher levels of consumer satisfaction.
- Increased efficiency and improved estimator productivity.
- Minimal disruption of your current process and minimal new training required.
- Applications can be configured to fit your specific process and needs.
Versatile and Powerful Products
Mitchell’s smart self-service tools provide a complete, end-to-end workflow that covers all the bases and traces steps along the complete auto claims process. Entirely connected. Entirely integrated. Truly beneficial.
- mFNOL – Mobile First Notice of Loss (mFNOL) was designed to replace the consumer’s interaction with a call center or FNOL representative. A claimant or vehicle owner can report their facts of loss, view carrier-defined outcomes such as liability, select an available inspection channel, and schedule an appraisal appointment. This web-based product includes a mobile friendly interface, and can be rebranded by individual insurance companies.
- iFNOL – Integrated First Notice of Loss (iFNOL) is a set of APIs that empower insurance companies to access their FNOL workflow from their Claims Management System (CMS) or native app. The same services power mFNOL, allowing carriers even more flexibility with the process and user interface. Users can access insurance carrier-specific questionnaires, determine carrier-defined outcomes, receive FNOL information stored by Mitchell, create an appraisal assignment, and more.
- WorkCenter Photo Estimating Workflow – This versatile application identifies photo-based estimating opportunities, assigns work to qualified resources, facilitates photo review and consumer communication, and provides fraud prevention tools.
- Guided Photo Capture – This web-based app is an optional add-on to the WorkCenter solution Photo Estimating Workflow. It walks the consumer through the damage-capture process, allowing him or her to capture photos on their mobile device. It can be used as a standalone product, or integrated into mFNOL or an existing carrier application.