Mitchell’s DRP Solutions can help you:
- Easily track assignments at the claim level with RepairCenter
- Simplify writing, adding, and sharing estimates and attachments with insurance carriers
- Build stronger relationships with your direct repair program partners
Two-way communication between WorkCenter and RepairCenter ensures seamless interaction between you and insurance carriers. As soon as you submit an estimate for review, our solution tracks its progression from receipt to approval.
Bold, real-time messaging notifies the carrier when the policyholder’s vehicle repair status has changed. Collision repair shops no longer have to fear that no one is working on their estimates. Now, shops can see exactly where an estimate is in the review cycle to reach out to the appropriate parties to move it forward.
Improve Shop Performance
Our DRP shop solutions let you easily check against shop rules and insurance guidelines. Our integrated compliance utility checks your estimates against carrier rules before it’s submitted. This preview is a critical step to ensuring a high grade from your DRP partners.
The estimate compliance tool helps you write estimates in a way to get them approved faster, with fewer exceptions. Improved accuracy means fewer supplements and reduced cycle time.
5 Tools to help you succeed in an insurance direct repair program (DRP)
Every carrier will have different requirements for their individual direct repair programs (DRPs). Generally speaking, you need the reporting tools to measure how well you’re satisfying policyholders. You need tools to build and submit your estimates. You need compliance tools to ensure your estimates follow insurance and OEM partner requirements.
These 5 tools can help you succeed in your DRPs:
- Submit estimates, track progress, and notify insurance carriers of repair status with Carrier Communications
- Build accurate and verifiable estimates with the most current collision repair data with Mitchell Estimating
- Write compliant estimates for faster approval with our Compliance Utility
- Verify your estimates follow OEM repair procedures to restore vehicles to their pre-accident condition with TechAdvisor
- Gain customer insights to exceed expectations and deliver the best possible repair experience with AutocheX