With Mitchell's RepairCenter Mobile app, you are never more than a touch on your smartphone screen away from your office when it comes to being able to manage your staff, your repairs, your vendors, and your customers.
You asked we listened. The latest version of RepairCenter Mobile includes thirteen new customer requested enhancements! These features will make the ins and outs of your everyday shop workflow even smoother. With version 4.1 you can now:
1. Search by repair order (RO) number, contact last name, primary phone number, email address, license plate number, and estimator using the enhanced search options
2. After snapping a photo, add circles and arrows of different colors and sizes to better draw attention to vehicle damage
3. Invert photos to see how deep damage goes, which isn’t always visible in regular color photos
4. Delete multiple photos at once with the multi-photo deletion feature
5. Navigate easier with the job details tabs shifted to the bottom of the job container
- Discover detailed help file and specific support resources available for each feature
- Find additional options for attachments such as PDF, XLS, PPT, and DOC
- Continue to work in RepairCenter Mobile while your photos are uploading in the background
- Locate jobs more quickly with enhanced, user-friendly job filter functionality
- Tell us what you think of RepairCenter Mobile by submitting feedback and making suggestions from within the app
- See which jobs in your shop are on hold directly from the job list view
- Choose which screen you want to land on after launching the app to quickly get to where you want to be
- Scan QR barcode VINs from the VIN scanner
If you’re a Mitchell RepairCenter Mobile customer, these new features are now available by downloading the latest version in the Apple app store.
Not a Mitchell RepairCenter customer? Learn more about this extension of Mitchell’s RepairCenter Shop Management software that enables collision repair facilities to manage various aspects of their workspace remotely.