- Benefits of ICD-10 in Casualty Claims
Guest Post by Michele Hibbert-Iacobacci, Vice President, Mitchell International
- A Day in the Life of a Claim: The Review and Processing Phase
By Vidya Dinamani, Vice President of Product Management & Marketing, Auto Casualty Solutions, Mitchell
Paul Rosenstein, Vice President, Claims Solutions, Mitchell
- Medical Bill Review and Claims: The Devil is in the Details
By Christopher Tidball, Senior Director,
Casualty Solutions Consultant, Mitchell
- "Mitchell's WorkCenter gives us the ability to leverage scale across all Plymouth Rock companies in terms of cost advantage, efficiencies, central data collection and consistent workflow. The ease of implementing Mitchell's claims handling technology in such a diverse IT environment was a definite deciding factor in our decision to choose WorkCenter."
Vice President Claims,
High Point Safety
- "Mitchell's end-to-end physical damage claims solution will enable Progressive to continue to provide accurate and efficient service to our customers, while reducing our overall technology spend."
Vice President of Claims,
- "AutoAdvise is very easy for my claims staff to use; there has been no need to change our normal workflow."
Keith Chance, CPCU
Regional Claims Manager,
Southern General Insurance,
- "Our goal is to grow the business. RepairCenter really helps us increase our closing rates and expand our business."
BODYWORKS by Concours,
- "Mitchell RepairCenter
has brought our shop into the 21st century. The technological advances that RepairCenter affords will help us grow our business."
- "With RepairCenter, we have better control of our cash
flow and run a much
The Multi-Shop Analytics feature is a must for anyone who has multiple locations."
Atlanta, Florida, California
- Read More Testimonials