Bill Review Software Suite
It connects and adapts to any bill review environment.
Making speed, accuracy, and efficiency consistent in a company’s medical bill review operation is how SmartAdvisor™ became a leading bill review and repricing solution for medical injury insurers, third-party administrators, self-insured employers, state funds, and managed care companies. Through a unique combination of performance software, client services, and best-in-class partnerships, SmartAdvisor empowers clients to improve their operational efficiencies and lower costs. What makes SmartAdvisor stand out is its ability to adapt to any casualty bill review environment—from the simplest to the most complex—which means it can adapt to yours.
Click image to enlarge
The software suite’s unique combination of capabilities include:
- Customizable work queues with simplified drag-and-drop workflow design.
- A personal, client-configurable business decision engine.
- Trend-seeking data analytics and reporting tools.
- Claims portal for accelerated, secured, real-time access to bill review data.
- Electronic billing and payment processing.
- Integration of Utilization Review (UR) with bill review to minimize financial leakage.
- On average, a 50-70% rate of auto-adjudication or straight-through processing.
- Seamless connectivity to Primary & Secondary PPOs, Ancillary Service Networks, Specialty Review Networks, Pharmacy Networks, and Negotiation Services.
As a leading bill review solution for workers’ compensation payors, SmartAdvisor offers an intelligent solution designed to efficiently deliver quality results.
Click here to view SmartAdvisor in action!
February 26, 2013
Mitchell releases predictions for trends related to cloud computing and big data analytics that could affect the insurance industry throughout 2013
Full Release >>
November 27, 2012
Though claimants often have a choice when it comes to medical providers, charges for treating with out-of-network providers can be substantially higher than charges submitted by doctors in preferred provider networks…
Full Article >>