Customer Satisfaction Solutions
Great customer service goes beyond using simple surveys. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, carriers need a solution that measures and provides insight into the overall customer experience.
With Mitchell WorkCenter™ Customer Satisfaction, you can craft your customer loyalty strategy and your direct repair program participation with our Web-based reporting tools and real-time Customer Alerts.
Powered by AutocheX, our evaluating service and business analytics help you optimize your Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) reporting and management processes with features such as:
- Industry and/or custom benchmarking
- Immediate customer feedback
- Multi-level reporting through claim types
- Consistency in method and sample size
- Add-ons such as Text and Sentiment Analysis of open ended survey responses
With over 20 years of experience, We have the ability to combine extensive claims data, custom analytics, and the largest database of completed customer satisfaction surveys in the industry.
The end results of Mitchell WorkCenter™ Customer Satisfaction are:
- Improved communication with customers
- Improved opportunities for employees
- Maximized policyholder retention and referrals
- Analysis of your performance against industry peers
- Greater insight to consumer satisfaction at auto body shops in your direct repair program
- Actionable insight on customer pain points and operational improvement opportunities through automated analysis of open ended survey responses
Measuring customer satisfaction helps you understand—and exceed—customer expectations. That's why you need a customer management solution that will deliver accurate and impartial data quickly. This gives you a clear picture of your customers' experience immediately after the repair so you can proactively resolve any issues encountered during the claims process.
We use extensive claims data, custom analytics, and the largest database of customer satisfaction surveys to ensure your customers walk away with a positive experience. Our easy to use solution, WorkCenter Customer Satisfaction, will help you to make your customer experience the best in the business.
Click here to request information on the WorkCenter claims processing software and workflow solutions for your business.
June 25, 2014
New features promote operational efficiency and improved customer satisfaction
Full Release >>
April 16, 2014
Improves accuracy and efficiency of closed file audit process through automated, customized reviews
Full Release >>
As a light turns green, a driver, whom we'll call Bob, proceeds into the intersection. Moments later, Bob is broadsided by another car, becoming one of the more than 5 million traffic accidents reported in the U.S. each year…
Full Article >>