Mitchell Refinishing Materials Guide
Field tested methodology for calculating costs on primers, colors, clear coats, additives, and other refinishing materials
The Mitchell Refinishing Materials Guide are printed books that presents a precise, field-tested breakdown of actual costs for primers, colors, clear coats, solvents, additives, and other materials needed to restore vehicles to pre-accident condition.
It provides verifiable backup for reimbursement on critical materials costs for all the work you do.
- Complete coverage for more than 5,000 paint codes and 10 years' worth of finishes
- Pricing for solvent and waterborne material applications
- Detailed procedure explanations of average consumption rates and costs
- Hundreds of additional materials listed with costs
- Hundreds of paint tag locations for fast identification
- Blending, buffing/polishing, and bodywork materials cost charts
- An easy-to-use worksheet for calculating costs
Issues: 2 per year
If you have additional questions or need Canadian estimating data please call 1-800-238-9111.
Book sales are final.
If you would like to purchase a collision estimating guide, or receive a quote, please call our Inside Sales team at 1-800-238-9111, option 2.
We will have e-Commerce capabilities to sell our publications in the near future. Please stay tuned.
October 17, 2012
The izmocars accessories sales solution, AddOnAuto (AOA), integrates into the RepairCenter™ ToolStore, allowing auto body repair shops to connect to it directly from RepairCenter…