Mitchell Collision Estimating and Reference Guides
(Import & Domestic)
The only source of printed collision estimating information
From the front office to parts counter, estimators to technicians everybody works smarter with the leading source of collision data at their fingertips, the Mitchell Collision Estimating and Reference Guides (Import & Domestic). While some shops rely on the Guides as their primary estimating tool, others use them as a hard-working quick reference resource. Either way, the Guides are considered a critical business tool in empowering shops to increase productivity as well as profits.
Mitchell’s new Online and Estimating Guide Package includes unlimited access to Mitchell's Online Part and Labor database and a set of books shipped twice a year.
Click to Enlarge
- Online timely updates for parts prices and labor times
- Two sets of guides shipped twice a year
- Extensive new model coverage
- Older model vehicles
- Easy-to-read format and enhanced Procedure Pages
- Access to Mitchell’s I-CAR Certified & ASE Master Tech editorial experts
- Thorough coverage of critical mechanical parts and SRS components
Bonus Features and Guides:
- Online Classic Car Guide
- Online Assemblies Time Guide
- Online approved manufacturer repair procedures for Ford, GM and Chrysler
- RepairCenter's free Online Repair Status feature
Included titles: U.S. GM, U.S. Ford, U.S. Chrysler, U.S. Asian, and U.S. European
Issues: Up to 2 per year
If you would like to purchase a collision estimating guide, or receive a quote, please call our Inside Sales team at 1-800-238-9111, option 2.
We will have e-Commerce capabilities to sell our publications in the near future. Please stay tuned.
October 17, 2012
The izmocars accessories sales solution, AddOnAuto (AOA), integrates into the RepairCenter™ ToolStore, allowing auto body repair shops to connect to it directly from RepairCenter…