User-friendly estimating and parts look-up tools
Due to some changes in the market along with decreasing product demand, Mitchell is discontinuing the production and distribution of RepairMate effective March 2016. Mitchell RepairMate customers will receive an email about this change and should contact their Solutions Advisor with questions.
Collision shops and insurance carriers looking for a comprehensive estimating solution can learn more about Mitchell Estimating or contact Mitchell Sales.
Mitchell RepairMate™, an affordable, entry-level estimating system, gives you user-friendly estimating and parts look-up tools for generating quick, easy estimates. Both offer 20 year model coverage and up to 12 DVD updates per year.
- Based on the industry-leading Mitchell parts and labor database
- Contains only the essential tools needed to prepare professional, electronic estimates at an affordable price
- Updated monthly
- Convenient training at Mitchell University (www.Mitchellu.com) included at no charge, enabling estimators to learn how to use RepairMate at their own pace
RepairMate Parts Look-Up
- Order parts, cross-reference parts information, audit estimates and validate prices
- Use the search feature to quickly identify OEM part information, including part numbers, prices, graphics and labor times by partial part number or by vehicle year, make and model
- Available for US, Canada and Puerto Rico car market models
* Estimating Program Limitations
- Does not include multi-user capability
- Is not accepted in most business partner relationships